Tonbridge Angels (A)

Discussion of all things related to the club and first team
Lord Elpus

Pretty good display from us in the first half, but keeping it in perspective, Tonbridge don't look all that great.
As for their stream, its not as good as ours and ours is free. Is there any plan to charge for ours? The £7.50 charged by Tonbridge is on the steep side for this level, and I just wonder if its really worth it, given that the numbers would be far lower if there was an actual charge...
TW2-Beaver
Site Admin

46' 3-0 up. Ball in from Fisher and headed in by Donaldson.
Nigelandliss

Great stuff.
TW2-Beaver
Site Admin

70' Game has fizzled out a bit. Vilhete just had a shot from the edge of the area into the side netting. Hampton still on top. Tonbridge have made all 3 subs with little effect. Farrell picked up a yellow along with a Tonbridge player for an off-ball incident.
TW2-Beaver
Site Admin

Full time 3-0 :D
Josh2002

Superb win, great way to return.
Rob Overfield

says something about the rest of the Tonbridge team, that their keeper is chosen as MOM.
HamptonMad

Great win. Shame the season will end after Tuesday. Do we really need to even show the game on line. Its non essential travel for the commentators and film crew. Support the Nhs stay safe and don't travel we are still in Lockdown.
Big Rich

HamptonMad wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:51 pm Great win. Shame the season will end after Tuesday. Do we really need to even show the game on line. Its non essential travel for the commentators and film crew. Support the Nhs stay safe and don't travel we are still in Lockdown.
I suppose the same argument could be made about the football itself HM!

Up the Beavers!!!
HamptonMad

Yes Big Rich. Should never have started playing this league again. Its not Elite. Most of the players have a full time job to do as well as football. A lot of Clubs are in debt and cant afford to carry on playing. A 1,000 people a day dead from covid. Call an end to the season. Its a shame because this is one of the best Hampton teams and Manager i have seen and i have been coming 64 years. I am sure we would have been promoted. Stay safe all.
Rob Overfield

HamptonMad wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:51 pm Great win. Shame the season will end after Tuesday. Do we really need to even show the game on line. Its non essential travel for the commentators and film crew. Support the Nhs stay safe and don't travel we are still in Lockdown.
I expect there will be an announcement, at some point, about Tuesday’s game vs Chippenham.

I doubt there’ll be many more games..
HamptonMad

Chippenham say they are not playing anymore games this season. They are still paying off old debts. And don't want to be paying off loans if they play.