Niko Muir

Discussion of all things related to the club and first team
Tony

Has joined Woking on a month’s. Will be interesting to see how he performs.
Shepperton Supporter

Agree it will be interesting to see how he gets on. Would not surprise me if Dowse looks to take a couple more as their league form is slipping. Our problem will be if we start losing players on a permanent basis . Gary must be wary of this as we have done so well in assembling the current squad.
Stanwell Beaver

I don't have too many worries about squad retainment. The squad knows it's high capabilities and so, players might only move up (if they receive a good offer, like Ryan Hill to Eastleigh). I don't see any moving sideways or down. Looking forward to a very similar squad assembling for pre-season in early July and pretty much picking up where they left off in the new season.
HamptonMad

Last time he raided us, he took most of the players, and just left the Club Car, and a few spare Flood light bulbs.
Last edited by HamptonMad on Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tony

I think Gary is doing some scouting for Dowse so there is clearly a good relationship. It is only a loan but if Dowse was keen to make it permanent then a fee would be payable.
HamptonMad

Muir started for Woking today. Woking beat Kings lynn 3.0. Dorking beat Eastbourne 1=0 To go 3 points clear In there 8 team Marc White Mini league.
Tony

I believe the top eight in the eight team mini league all get promoted. Could be a close run thing.
Jamie

I don't get the constant "old friend" Dowse scenario and everyone being so happy to help him out. McCann scouting for him? Why!

Dowse was moaning the other week about the financial problems Woking have with having to complete the season, saying he may have to do another sponsored walk. They can't get relegated, and then he signs another striker, who won't be playing for nothing that's for sure.
HamptonMad

Give him nothing he cleaned us out last time. I here there changing there name To Woking and Richmond Borough.
TW2-Beaver
Site Admin

HamptonMad wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:13 pm Give him nothing he cleaned us out last time. I here there changing there name To Woking and Richmond Borough.
They're more than welcome to take our 'Richmond Borough' away, they don't need to get their own!
TW3 Beaver

Has joined Billericay Town.
Tony

Not really surprised given he has hardly featured this season. Not sure why he has lost his form over the last couple of seasons but maybe a new start will help revive his career. Quite a clear out of the old guard in the last few weeks.