F A Cup 2Q ; Hold the Front Page

Discussion of all things related to the club and first team
TW10

Nah no indignation mate and I said thank you. Why labour the point? Not all of us are in the know like you 😆
Jamie

TW10 wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:08 pm Nah no indignation mate and I said thank you. Why labour the point? Not all of us are in the know like you 😆
He likes to jump on things like that, when you had even thanked him for the correction.

Yet maybe if the same person had spent 2 minutes doing research, the club wouldn't have had to replay a cup semi-final due to playing an ineligible player.
Rob Overfield

Jamie wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:44 pm
TW10 wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:08 pm Nah no indignation mate and I said thank you. Why labour the point? Not all of us are in the know like you 😆
He likes to jump on things like that, when you had even thanked him for the correction.

Yet maybe if the same person had spent 2 minutes doing research, the club wouldn't have had to replay a cup semi-final due to playing an ineligible player.
I’m not in charge of registrations etc and you might to remind us all which cup semi-final you allude to, instead of sly comments. And with regards to Minhas way above, if people make erroneous assumptions they must expect being corrected.
Jamie

Rob Overfield wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:02 pm
Jamie wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:44 pm

I’m not in charge of registrations etc and you might to remind us all which cup semi-final you allude to, instead of sly comments. And with regards to Minhas way above, if people make erroneous assumptions they must expect being corrected.

I thought I may get a nibble, I didn't expect such a big chomp.