Dorking away on Saturday.

Discussion of all things related to the club and first team
Shepperton Supporter

Looks like they have some injuries.
Lord Elpus

https://www.getsurrey.co.uk/sport/footb ... g-23419562

Some out with Covid too...believe it when we see it?
HamptonMad

0.0 after 20 mins. Marc White has seated The Press man right under the loudspeaker. You can't make it up.
HamptonMad

2.2 finished. Great result.
Tony

A spirited point against tough opposition who had most of the game. We had our moments in the first half and were unlucky to go one down from a deflected shot after 30 mins. We just about survived to half time but struggled to exert any pressure. Second half started much the same until a Farrell free kick also took a slight deflection for 1-1, quickly followed by Inman nodding in Farrell’s corner for 2-1. Dorking remained dangerous and broke quickly from another Farrell free kick to find an equaliser which was a fair reflection on play and chances. The new lad from Charlton looked a little lost up front but it was a bit surprising that Fisher came on as sub rather than Oladipo who only got a couple of minutes at the end. Still a good point which we would have taken at kick off.
Lord Elpus

Tony sums it up perfectly. Really good display against the club who could end up champions. Could have won it too, but then so could they.
Can't understand why Destiny was dropped in favour of the Charlton loanee though, and bringing him on so late was a real shame. Hope he gets his chance against Dartford.
Shepperton Supporter

Must say I was surprised when I saw the team sheet. However it was a good point gained.
TW10

Wasn’t there but great point.. agree with others re Destiny. He looks a real handful and played very well on Tuesday. I’d have him in no problem, is good now with loads of potential to be better
RogerB

Having seen the highlights both on Dorking's youtube channel and on ours, I have to say how much more professional our commentary was compared to the partisan ramblings of the Dorking bloke. So a pat on the back for Rob who must be one of the best commentators around in non-league.
Shepperton Supporter

TW10 wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:35 pm Wasn’t there but great point.. agree with others re Destiny. He looks a real handful and played very well on Tuesday. I’d have him in no problem, is good now with loads of potential to be better
Must say I was very surprised when I saw the team fielded, Destiny is our own player who has potential. Instead with field another loan player who might only be with us for a month. Perhaps we have agreed to play him regardless as part of the loan deal?