David Fisher

Discussion of all things related to the club and first team
TW10

I suppose that's probably the last time we will see him in an Hampton shirt at the Beveree as he will go back to Wimbledon..he has a great attitude and has done well for us. I wish him well for the future
Shepperton Supporter

Yes thanks for the best part of a couple of seasons with us. Wish him the best for his future. The way he left the field suggested it was a final time.
Tony

Fisher didn’t really come on this season and found himself increasingly dropped to the bench. I believe he still has a year to go on his AFCW contract. Five goals in 41 appearances this season.
TW10

I agree Tony to a point... He started brightly when we played a passing game with gondoh on the other flank and deadfield and gray in the middle. After St Albans away I think a decision was taken to bypass the midfield and smash it long. That period coincided with our awful run of form as we don't have the players who are big battering rams. Fisher is a very willing runner and battles for everything but every week he was feeding off scraps and we rarely had any decent possession.To be honest Jamal Lowe would look poor in that mid season team we had with that style of play., It was awful. I think Fisher is a good footballer with a big heart and is still young and will get better.
Tony

He had a period out of the side with injury and then never really got back into the first choice line up despite the departure of a number of the squad.