Season tickets

Discussion of all things related to the club and first team
Shepperton Supporter

Just seen they should be available by the end of this week.
No mention of prices no doubt we will get this soon!
HamptonMad

Giving my Season ticket up. And buying a New stepladder.
Lord Elpus

Oops, HM must have seen the pricing then...
TW2-Beaver
Site Admin

When they don't say "prices frozen" on the announcement, it means they're going up ;) Well, there are 3 additional league fixtures after all and I think our early bird price of £200 was frozen for at least the last two seasons.

To give a comparison, here is what other clubs in our division are charging for adult season tickets. Surprisingly Havant & Waterlooville offer the cheapest season ticket at £149 (early bird). Weymouth and Braintree are the most expensive.

Bath City: £240 (early bird); £270 (standard)
Braintree Town: £270 (early bird); £300 (standard)
Chelmsford City: £199 (early bird); £230 (standard)
Cheshunt: £225 (early bird); £250 (standard)
Chippenham Town: £255 (early bird); £275 (standard)
Concord Rangers: £150
Dartford: £240
Eastbourne Borough: £275
Dover Athletic: £250 (early bird)
Ebbsfleet United: £250
Farnborough: £220
Havant & Waterlooville: £149 (early bird); £180 (standard)
Hemel Hempstead Town: £245 (early bird); £280 (standard)
Hungerford Town: £220
Slough Town: £230
St Albans City: £250
Tonbridge Angels: £240
Weymouth: £250 (early bird); £290 (standard)
Worthing: £212 (early bird); £249 (standard)

Couldn't find info for Dulwich Hamlet, Oxford City, Taunton Town or Welling United.
Lord Elpus

Great work TW2, that's really informative. Interesting that Havant is one of the cheapest...considering their alleged budget it gives an indication of what Doswell and other sponsors might be putting in as they clearly don't rely on season ticket income!
TW2-Beaver
Site Admin

downloadfile-1.jpg
Season tickets now released.

Has anyone received their renewal code yet? Not got mine...
geedub

I had my renewal code email at 11 am - all signed up.
Seems that the season ticket is a pdf and/or QR code this year instead of a nice card.
Hoping we will still get the "beep" sound at the gate...
Lord Elpus

Yes, got mine earlier. Interesting. Anyone know what matchday prices are going to be?
I’m not particularly making criticisms here by the way, just observations. Even taking into account the increased number of games this season, £250 (or £220 if renewing) seems steep at first glance when compared to some others using TW2's research above. Other clubs obviously all have the same number of extra games as us and we are now more expensive than Chelmsford, Concord, Dartford, Farnborough, Havant, (by some distance) Hungerford, Slough, Tonbridge and Worthing (by one pound) and are asking the same as Cheshunt, Dover, Ebbsfleet, (who are always very strong indeed) and St. Albans. Bath, Braintree, Chippenham, Eastbourne, Hemel, and Weymouth all charge more. How do Concord manage such a low season ticket price?
The concession price is worth a look too...a student will be paying £160, incidentally the same as it is for a student to watch Watford in the Championship next season!
On the other hand, who in their right mind would pay £300 to watch Braintree every week?? :)
Tony

That's inflation for you! Time to get a job as a hedge fund manager.
Brit

The way prices are going it could soon cost more in petrol to go to a match than the new season ticket price. The joke about the chap offering his 1990 Renault with a full tank of petrol in exchange for 4 bedroom detached house is getting there.
Tony

I wonder how petrol prices might impact away travel. It’s going to cost over £50 to go to Taunton plus ticket, programme and refreshments not much change out of £100. Getting close to cost of a London Premiership game.
TW2-Beaver
Site Admin

geedub wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:07 pm I had my renewal code email at 11 am - all signed up.
Seems that the season ticket is a pdf and/or QR code this year instead of a nice card.
Hoping we will still get the "beep" sound at the gate...
Could I ask which email address/person the code came from? Still not had mine so will chase it up. Also, I think the website said there would be a physical card for collection at your first home match.