Season tickets

Discussion of all things related to the club and first team
Big Rich

I paid £200 for the one match we could attend this season. The most expensive match ticket I’ve ever bought 😂. I’m very happy to have supported the club in this way. However it would still be nice to receive a physical season ticket for my collection as a memento of this strange season. Perhaps when we renew our season tickets for the coming 21/22 season the club could consider issuing tickets for both years?
Rob Overfield

email it to chairman@hamptonfc.net and see what Jacques thinks, I'm sure he'd think of something.
Big Rich

Thanks Rob - good idea.
TW2-Beaver
Site Admin

Yep, I have raised the ticket issue a few times and was told "the board are looking at it" - I guess they're having a very thorough look ;)

I didn't purchase in the end because I couldn't get a promise of a ticket from the club. I *still* want to purchase a 2020-21 season ticket though... as long as I get the card for my collection (unbroken since the early 2000s)! For me, and others it seems, it isn't about attending matches and getting value for it, its about owning the card and having officially been a season ticket holder and keeping the unbroken collection going (and supporting the club of course).

I am hesitant to say it because I don't want to come across as negative or overly critical, but I really do believe its a poor show to take £200 from people and not even issue a card. £200 for a piece of card... come on, board, what do you say??? Take it or leave it..... I think its a great offer! :) (edit: have emailed Chairman as suggested and won't mention this again)
TW2-Beaver
Site Admin

Update: Chairman has kindly confirmed they will be issued alongside next seasons tickets when that gets done. Makes sense... one print run/order. :D
HamptonMad

TW2-Beaver wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:03 am Update: Chairman has kindly confirmed they will be issued alongside next seasons tickets when that gets done. Makes sense... one print run/order. :D
Thats great news. Well done Mr Chairman. Big Rich will also be happy.
Big Rich

Brilliant - thanks all. Doing one print run and issuing them together at the same time is a good idea.
Big Rich

HamptonMad wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:11 am
TW2-Beaver wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:03 am Update: Chairman has kindly confirmed they will be issued alongside next seasons tickets when that gets done. Makes sense... one print run/order. :D
It does HM, many thanks. All we have do now is put the club car in storage until August and change some of the floodlight bulbs.
Brit

Big Rich wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:04 pm
It does HM, many thanks. All we have do now is put the club car in storage until August and change some of the floodlight bulbs.
No friendlies?
HamptonMad

Brit wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:38 am
Big Rich wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:04 pm

No friendlies?l
Club Car does not do Friendlies. Only League games and Cup matches. Passed its Mot last week No advisers. Floodlight bulbs its your turn Big Rich to climb up there.