Hampton Mad / MK / Big Rich - Dedicated spelling and typos error thread

Discussion of all things related to the club and first team
Jamie

Here you go...

Keep it all in here guys so we don't have to have the petty comments on every bloody thread.
Josh2002

Thank you on behalf of everyone.
TW2-Beaver
Site Admin

Jamie wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:26 am Here you go...

Keep it all in here guys so we don't have to have the petty comments on every bloody thread.
There really should be a full stop after 'error thread', Jamie. :twisted:
Lord Elpus

Can we include all Club Car updates in here as well?
Big Rich

Thank you for being so thoughtful Jamie. I take it you won’t be wanting a lift to Bath in the club car on Tuesday after all?
Cliffp

Rich,

If there is a spare seat I’d certainly be happy to jump in? Not sure if MK is around but Mr B, HM, your good self and I can split the fuel costs.

I don’t expect Jamie will be taking up the offer as he is a bit of a keyboard warrior. Quick to point out to everyone who cares to read his posts how to run the club but when proven to be spouting a load of rubbish tries to pretend he was joking in the first place. Seems to be based in the midlands somewhere and we would have to go quite far out of our way to pick him up.

Let’s get the winter tyres fitted as roads could be icy. Shall we meet in the Jolly Coopers around say 2pm. Just a lemonade for Mr B though!
Big Rich

Cliffp wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:27 pm Rich,

If there is a spare seat I’d certainly be happy to jump in? Not sure if MK is around but Mr B, HM, your good self and I can split the fuel costs.

I don’t expect Jamie will be taking up the offer as he is a bit of a keyboard warrior. Quick to point out to everyone who cares to read his posts how to run the club but when proven to be spouting a load of rubbish tries to pretend he was joking in the first place. Seems to be based in the midlands somewhere and we would have to go quite far out of our way to pick him up.

Let’s get the winter tyres fitted as roads could be icy. Shall we meet in the Jolly Coopers around say 2pm. Just a lemonade for Mr B though!
Good idea Cliff. See you then, and remember the de-icer and the spare floodlight bulbs!
HamptonMad

Cliffp wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:27 pm Rich,

Yes The Club car will be making the trip to Bath Tuesday. It will leave 25 Broad lane Hampton at 2.15pm . Those booked to travel are Mr B. Mr Mad. Big Rich. and Cliff. If Jamie wants to go there is room. There will be No charge As we will use Red diesel.
Big Rich

We will stop at Leigh Delamere Services on the way for some overpriced tomato soup and a KitKat. No stopping on the way back, so no beers after half time please.
Up the Beavers! We can do this! (Weather permitting).
Big Rich

Match postponed. We can still go for a spin in the club car down to Woking and back to buy some tomato soup and a KitKat if anyone fancies it?
HamptonMad

Big Rich wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:28 pm Match postponed. We can still go for a spin in the club car down to Woking and back to buy some tomato soup and a KitKat if anyone fancies it?
Ok Big Rich. The Club car will now be leaving at 4.45pm heading to Watch Dorking v Maidstone
Mark there manager says 100% match on. And there will be plenty of soup and kitkat . If Jamie wants to come there is room in the back between Mr Mad and Big Rich.
HamptonMad

Well we have arrived at Dorking. Big Rich has got his soup. Match on.