New Badge Incoming???

Discussion of all things related to the club and first team
DistantBeaver

This is up there with the classic "he shouldn't be getting new haircuts he should be worrying about football" nonsense you see in Sky.
[/quote]

I’m allowed to have a view like everyone else cause you think I’m easy to keep replying to and you think others will back you up
Don’t bother I’ve done a lot more for the club that you ever done
So stop with your sly digs

And I’m replying to you as what you said above
We all can have opinions just cause you don’t like what I say I think you should keep quiet and don’t reply at all
GRTourist

DistantBeaver wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:31 pm This is up there with the classic "he shouldn't be getting new haircuts he should be worrying about football" nonsense you see in Sky.
Bit like you being brainwashed probs getting paid to feel like someone with your best mate

We all can have opinions just cause you don’t like what I say I think you should keep quiet and don’t reply at all
[/quote]

Opinions are like penises DB, a lot of people have them and that's fine, but if you wave them around in public you can expect people to talk about it.

You are of course entitled to have different opinions to mine, but I'm entitled to respond to them. And when - in my opinion - they're absurd, I'm going to say that. And I think criticising a tweet because it's not about the new pitch is absurd.

Not entirely sure what you're accusing me of that I'm paid to feel like someone with my best mate? Doesn't make a huge amount of sense to me.
DistantBeaver

GRTourist wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:46 pm
DistantBeaver wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:31 pm This is up there with the classic "he shouldn't be getting new haircuts he should be worrying about football" nonsense you see in Sky.
Bit like you being brainwashed probs getting paid to feel like someone with your best mate

Opinions are like penises DB, a lot of people have them and that's fine, but if you wave them around in public you can expect people to talk about it.

You are of course entitled to have different opinions to mine, but I'm entitled to respond to them. And when - in my opinion - they're absurd, I'm going to say that. And I think criticising a tweet because it's not about the new pitch is absurd.

Not entirely sure what you're accusing me of that I'm paid to feel like someone with my best mate? Doesn't make a huge amount of sense to me.
[/quote]

I do apologise about that that’s why I edited
And your making something out of nothing I’m just saying getting the pitch done should be lost prority

Anyway not replying to anymore of your stuff

And you think I’m critic cause you totally disagreeing with everything I gotta say
Like I say it’s my view end of read that again so you understand
DistantBeaver

End the day I’m supporting the players and the club not the owners

Hampton & Richmond Borough always be here the owners won’t

That’s all from me until season starts

Come On You Beavers! 🦫
Hampton Til I Die!
HamptonMad

Clear off Flash. Your owned and paid.
RogerB

TW10 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:43 am GR tourist - the vast majority of supporters in fact pretty much all will be looking forward to see the club developing both on and off the field. Some obviously will moan and complain regardless. Im sure there are one of two City supporters harking back to the days of Nicky Weaver and Tommy Caton..
I doubt if any Manchester City supporters hark back to the days of Nicky Weaver and Tommy Caton, but there will be plenty harking back to the days of Colin Bell, Neil Young and Tony Book. Just as there will be Staines Town supporters dreaming longingly of the days of David Wheeler, Howard Newton and Jack Turner.
TW3 Beaver

DistantBeaver wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:01 pm

If only that were true.
DistantBeaver

TW3 Beaver wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:07 pm
DistantBeaver wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:01 pm

If only that were true.
What you mean like that I’m passionate about the club like everyone else
DistantBeaver

Very interesting tweet just put out

Could we be going back to
Hampton FC 😮 looking at this absolutely be amazing if happened

HAMPTON FC would be amazing 🙏🏻🔴🔵🦫

🙏🏻 be the longest 3 days til we find out what’s happening
Looking forward to it
If it is Hampton FC wow I’ll eat my words
Lord Elpus

I think a lot of supporters would be very happy with this, and possibly the older ones the most. Good PR move if true. We await with interest..
DistantBeaver

Lord Elpus wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:45 pm I think a lot of supporters would be very happy with this, and possibly the older ones the most. Good PR move if true. We await with interest..
For sure 💯 agree
Whoryer

Definitely hope it changes back to Hampton FC should never of been changed in the first place, but unfortunately can't see them getting rid of the Richmond bit.I think the best we can hope for is Hampton and Richmond FC. Anything but AFC Richmond though!!!!