News of former players

Discussion of all things related to the club and first team
TW3 Beaver

Lots of Ex Hampton involvement in last night's Southern League South Division game.

Shaquille Hippolyte-Patrick scored a hat-trick in Chesham's 3-0 win at Hanwell Town who had two players sent off including Abdul Osman in the ninth minute.
ExRef

James Roberts sent off as Havant & W lose 1-2 at home to Eastbourne Borough and remain bottom of NLS .
Shepperton Supporter

Jamie Collins has left Havant, not surprised given their start.Steve King is the new manager, watch out for player turnover, he has a good record at this level but always wants a big budget and then spends too much!
Tony

Not good news for us unless we can poach a couple of players.
Shepperton Supporter

Tony wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:40 pm Not good news for us unless we can poach a couple of players.
Think most supporters could give a few names on their wish list.
Jamie

Marvin Bartley played for Hibs Masters in Masters Football on Saturday evening in Glasgow, and they got to the final versus Celtic Masters.
Shown live on BBC Scotland.
I was there as me/my company supplied the bespoke kits to all the teams.
Marvin could probably still do a job in full size games to be fair,
Although I got to meet the players, as I was working, I missed a chance to speak to Marvin, but he seems well liked, a few chants from the stands to him,
also when he was interviewed pitch side by the lady presenter, they had a hug afterwards, so I think he must be very approachable and good friendships from his time in Scotland.
Brit

Jamal Lowe gets first goal since rejoining Swansea (pen)
HamptonLifer5

Kylian Kouassi scored his first league goal for Blackpool today after his transfer from Sutton in the summer.
Lord Elpus

Woking signed Alfie Pavey from Farnborough during the week.
Shepperton Supporter

Lord Elpus wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:12 am Woking signed Alfie Pavey from Farnborough during the week.
Interesting to see if he can play at the higher level.

Spencer has not hung about by getting in a replacement.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Connor_ ... born_1998)
Brit

Jamal scores again from penalty spot.

Reaction from Swansea forum - 'Jamal Lowe was great, the crowd didn't stop singing his name all game. We all had our doubts about him coming back but he's proving he can perform at the higher levels he showed with us during his last stint'.

Could be Swansea when his Bournemouth contract expires.
TW3 Beaver

Dean Wells played in goal for Hanworth Villa, as they didn't have a goalkeeper on Saturday in their 4-4 draw with Guernsey, and is back between the sticks tonight in their Middlesex Senior Cup Tie with Harefield United.