Twitter Feed

Discussion of all things related to the club and first team
Les1949

Once again the club's twitter feed fails to keep supporters informed who, for one reason or another can't get to the game. Case in point - Whittingham scores the 4th goal, at some stage he was the 3rd sub but no mention of who was replaced or when. Instead of focusing on a bunch of blokes on the gantry watching the game could we not have proper updates on twitter, sorry, X. There was more info on the game itself to be had on the Worthing twitter feed. Our twitter feed was minimal, at best.

It's not the first time this season that subs, bookings etc have gone unremarked and we do seem to have a surplus of media people, so I'm not sure what the problem is.

This may seem a minor moan to some but these stats form part of the history of the club and players themselves want to know that their stats are being recorded properly. I am often approached by players for confirmation on their stats, some current and some past. Not so long ago Brendan Kiernan got in touch with me to check his stats for his time with us, it is important to them, and I have no doubt he won't be the last player making such an enquiry.

No doubt I will be accused if whingeing!
EastTerracer

Even at the game it is sometimes difficult to hear the sub annoucments as a Norman Collier effect is being deployed on the mic.
TW10

what was the crowd? i missed the announcement
TW16Brucie

It seems nobody cares?
Tony

935, excellent for a Tuesday night.
ExRef

Also, re match announcements, neither the young lady Referee nor her two Assistants were named after team introductions.
TW16Brucie

Not again?
TW3 Beaver

Four wins in a row, and still some people aren't happy unless they have something to moan about.
I bet they can't wait until we lose a couple of games.
TW3 Beaver

Tony wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:34 am 935, excellent for a Tuesday night.
Very good indeed.

Saturday should see our largest crowd of the season.
KewBeaver

I think issues like this should be flagged to the Beavers Trust and/or mention it to the brothers on matchday. They are approachable.