Maidstone home on Saturday.

Discussion of all things related to the club and first team
TW10

What a win and a great performance!!
Shepperton Supporter

Don’t think many saw this score coming. Great credit to everyone. Thought that the defence played well with Fernandez outstanding. As has already been commented Bloomfield had easily his best game so far with us and he and Seymour are looking a danger up front.
As in some recent home games our opponents played a lot of football across the pitch trying to stretch out defence but they, like other recent visitors, lacked a cutting edge.
Well done everyone, roll on St Albans for whom Beveree has been a happy hunting ground in the past.
KewBeaver

A really enjoyable afternoon. An excellent performance. Again credit to Mel, his staff and the players.

And to think it was just over a year ago St Albans were beating us 6-0 on a very miserable Tuesday evening at The Bev.
TW3 Beaver

KewBeaver wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:24 pm A really enjoyable afternoon. An excellent performance. Again credit to Mel, his staff and the players.

And to think it was just over a year ago St Albans were beating us 6-0 on a very miserable Tuesday evening at The Bev.
St. Albans at home on a Tuesday evening is coming up.
KewBeaver

And credit to the DJ at the ground. The music at final whistle is refreshing. It adds to the "feel good factor".
It brings back memories of England at Wembley during Euro 2020[21].
BevereeMaster

Won’t be long till the council put a stop to that, there is a reason there never use to be music pre and post game
TW2-Beaver
Site Admin

BevereeMaster wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:43 pm Won’t be long till the council put a stop to that, there is a reason there never use to be music pre and post game
Disagree. In previous years the club were ridiculously cautious over groans from a few of our serial complainer neighbours (one of them in particular). As a council owned sporting venue there will be certain regulations we must adhere to and I am sure the club are aware of this. I can see the point of the neighbours if it's 10pm after a Tuesday night game. But Saturday afternoons for a short while and prior to the Tuesday games is acceptable, I think.

Anyway, the last thing Richmond Council want to do is look into noise complaints - have you ever tried dealing with them on anything? :lol:
Tony

I don't know if the the council has changed its position in recent years but they were always very strict with any music played at matches outside of a very limited time window and given that they are our landlord it would be rather silly to ignore them.
EastTerracer

The music does seem a little too loud for the speakers at times. Particularly Saturday they were clipping.