Welling at home on Tuesday.

Discussion of all things related to the club and first team
Jamie

Did someone say Roberts would be a good signing :-)

Wish we had got him 2 years ago
Whoryer

Wonder where we would be in the league at the moment if we had got Ness and Roberts in sooner and not had so many injuries.
Tony

Roberts is of course only on loan. If he doesn't stay at Havant&W then a lot of other clubs will be interested in him and I dare say many will be able to offer better deals than us. So it is going to be a question of whether he sees us as a good option, likes what the manager is doing and what the ambitions are for next season. That also means what other players we might get in which is in the lap of the gods right now. Ness will no doubt return to his parent club, Block maybe an option if not in the new Woking manager's plans. Fisher has been a fringe player most of the season and hasn't really come on as some might have hoped. Not sure I would renew based on this season so far. Quite a few places up for grabs.
TW10

On the names to try and keep next season I would add Farrell..the manager seems to be on his case but he is an excellent footballer. Can strike a ball and has a better delivery than anyone at the club. Also worth mentioning that Dean Inman has been immense since Wassmer left. Probably him or Alan Julian for player of the season so far. Seems to have a good rapport with the young lad from Charlton.