FA Cup 4th Qualifying draw - listen live

Discussion of all things related to the club and first team
Lord Elpus

I quite fancy us to get a replay as well. Yesterdays second half has showed we have capability and if they sent someone to watch they won't be relishing it. However I don't see the attendance down there being as great as a couple on here seem to be hoping for...don't forget we won't take that many down there and we're not exactly a big draw for them.
HamptonMad

Lord Elpus wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:58 pm I quite fancy us to get a replay as well. Yesterdays second half has showed we have capability and if they sent someone to watch they won't be relishing it. However I don't see the attendance down there being as great as a couple on here seem to be hoping for...don't forget we won't take that many down there and we're not exactly a big draw for them.

The Club Car is taking 5 down there. Les and his Mrs are going for the weekend. Thats 7 going. Any more.Yes 2 Mini buses. Thats about 50 going. Come on Beavers a nice 0.0 draw will be good
Last edited by HamptonMad on Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shepperton Supporter

I read Torquay have taken loan a couple of young players from Millwall. Not sure if they are eligible for the game.
Last edited by Shepperton Supporter on Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GRTourist

Has anyone been to Torquay recently? I last went three seasons ago and they didn't have any hot food facilities in the away end. I've heard that it's still the same, but don't know if anyone can confirm/refute?
Lord Elpus

I'd never plan on a proper meal at an away game inside a football ground...it'll be fish and chips on the seafront for us.