Season tickets announced

Discussion of all things related to the club and first team
Lord Elpus

With the usual caveat that this isn't a dig at Louis...
This was announced on twitter this afternoon.
No prices or details announced yet though.

"The club is excited to announce that the sale of season tickets will begin in early July, as we look forward to welcoming fans to the new season.

With works to invest in the Beveree pitch well underway, and players old and new eagerly awaiting the beginning of pre-season, everyone at Hampton & Richmond Borough Football Club is excited to open up season ticket sales in the coming weeks.

Fans who already had season tickets from last season will have the option to renew for the 2023-24 season.

There will also be options for concessions, students and more.

More in-depth T&C's will be available upon the release of season tickets.

Those who subscribe to our Bi-monthly newsletter will receive the link to purchase season tickets before anyone else."
DistantBeaver

I don’t see the point why don’t just put it on sale to everyone at the same time

And no early bird I presume

Let’s hope them who get season tickets get there’s on time

But Late in the day isn’t it
Lord Elpus

DistantBeaver wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:24 pm I don’t see the point why don’t just put it on sale to everyone at the same time

And no early bird I presume

Let’s hope them who get season tickets get there’s on time

But Late in the day isn’t it
It's all a bit odd isn't it...it's not like they're going to sell out, is it? I would think a very similar number as in previous years will buy them. Ah well, we await with interest...
DistantBeaver

Last edited by DistantBeaver on Fri Jun 30, 2023 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
EastTerracer

Maybe the in depth T&Cs are still being worked on.
Tony

Why is the club ‘excited to announce?’ This is just telling us that they will tell us something next month.
Shepperton Supporter

If you look on the Slough website they have some interesting options for season ticket sales some of which look attractive and shows some initiative. We await details!
Big Rich

Shepperton Supporter wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:13 pm If you look on the Slough website they have some interesting options for season ticket sales some of which look attractive and shows some initiative. We await details!
There will be an option to sponsor a square metre of the 3G pitch no doubt. When it arrives.
DistantBeaver

Does anyone remember when we paid £50 each for a square of the pitch the board of all the names is in the stand down the far end of the stadium
DistantBeaver

DistantBeaver

DistantBeaver