New Badge Incoming???

Discussion of all things related to the club and first team
BeaverWatcher

Club have tweeted this morning 'We've come a long way'

https://twitter.com/HRBFC/status/1673239679901270016

The club badge has been removed off all club related sites and feeds.

It would only be the 3rd badge change in about 4 years if so.....
Lord Elpus

Of all the things to do... (season ticket prices spring to mind) but it's OK, a new badge is on the way!
DistantBeaver

Absolutely clueless would of thought the pitch be the main thing
I just really hope the name Hampton stays
DistantBeaver

BeaverWatcher wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:26 am Club have tweeted this morning 'We've come a long way'

https://twitter.com/HRBFC/status/1673239679901270016

The club badge has been removed off all club related sites and feeds.

It would only be the 3rd badge change in about 4 years if so.....
They forget we have a history of 102 years not just the last 2 years they been involved

Shocking

I feel for all the past they definitely be turning in there grave knowing what’s happening
GRTourist

DistantBeaver wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:23 am Absolutely clueless would of thought the pitch be the main thing
I have no idea if there is a new badge, but if there is what on earth does that have to do with a new pitch?

Do you think they could have got graphic designers to negotiate with the council or lay a pitch instead of designing a badge?!

This is up there with the classic "he shouldn't be getting new haircuts he should be worrying about football" nonsense you see in Sky.
TW10

GR tourist - the vast majority of supporters in fact pretty much all will be looking forward to see the club developing both on and off the field. Some obviously will moan and complain regardless. Im sure there are one of two City supporters harking back to the days of Nicky Weaver and Tommy Caton..
Tony

The first thing Eastbourne’s new owner did after taking over was change the badge and got a lot of stick for the new design and change of main colour. The old adage, ‘if it’s not broken don’t mend it’ springs to mind. If we do indeed have a new badge design I can guarantee it won’t be able to score penalties.
Josh2002

The tweet is a lyric from the Take That song Never Forget, so potentially a nod back to the past or hinting at a retro kit/badge, so maybe before everyone starts jumping to conclusions we should wait and see what the news actually is?
TW2-Beaver
Site Admin

New Twitter post says "the next chapter... 30/06/23" so we may have to wait until Friday to find out.

Comment on Twitter references "Hope and Glory" so maybe some partnership with the kit manufacturer of the same name? Or maybe its just a pop song I have never heard of by Take That :lol:
Tony

Another announcement that there will be an announcement.
DistantBeaver

GRTourist wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:31 am
DistantBeaver wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:23 am Absolutely clueless would of thought the pitch be the main thing
I have no idea if there is a new badge, but if there is what on earth does that have to do with a new pitch?

Do you think they could have got graphic designers to negotiate with the council or lay a pitch instead of designing a badge?!

This is up there with the classic "he shouldn't be getting new haircuts he should be worrying about football" nonsense you see in Sky.
Nothing been done to the pitch all these promises
And don’t reply to me talking all this
First priority is to have a pitch to play on
And ridiculous to take off all the badges

Lot ppl been brainwashed defo like the show Ted Lasso an absolute joke of the club non fictional and we’re becoming the fictional joke

Stop going on to another subject I’m just saying I think pitch should be priority

And no I don’t wanna moan about anything If you actually know what’s going on at the club instead being brainwashed by all this rubbish

And btw this is a forum we are allowed our opinions
DistantBeaver

TW10 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:43 am GR tourist - the vast majority of supporters in fact pretty much all will be looking forward to see the club developing both on and off the field. Some obviously will moan and complain regardless. Im sure there are one of two City supporters harking back to the days of Nicky Weaver and Tommy Caton..
Actually I’m all for the club moving forward but definitely not moving forward atm
And don’t assume that some will moan if you know what happening you would change your mind

I just don’t want the history lost some of us have worked so hard over the years as volunteers

And that’s why I’m passionate about our history like I don’t think the owners know bigger all about past players or our previous successes