Weymouth home on Tuesday.

Discussion of all things related to the club and first team
Shepperton Supporter

At last a return to Beveree , a vital game as we need a win badly. What team and tactics I have no idea at present, sure Mel does!
Shepperton Supporter

Looking at the league table, a win might just get us out of the bottom four!
Fingers crossed.
HamptonMad

Shepperton Supporter wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 7:35 pm At last a return to Beveree , a vital game as we need a win badly. What team and tactics I have no idea at present, sure Mel does!
Draw for me at HomeTuesday. Then back on the road saturday to Weston which could be a Super Mare.
TW10

Most supporters won’t have travelled and so
have no idea why the start has been so poor… the fact that a few of the new players, particularly Hall and Bloomfield have been on the bench is a bit worrying (unless they are carrying injuries of course) as we are woefully short up front. Just a mention for one of the big success stories of last season, Adrian Clifton, he hasn’t featured at Dulwich until this weekend when they lost 5-2 at home. Maybe he is injured? If he could replicate his form of last season i’d have him back in a heartbeat.
Lord Elpus

TW10 wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:51 pm Most supporters won’t have travelled and so
have no idea why the start has been so poor… the fact that a few of the new players, particularly Hall and Bloomfield have been on the bench is a bit worrying (unless they are carrying injuries of course) as we are woefully short up front. Just a mention for one of the big success stories of last season, Adrian Clifton, he hasn’t featured at Dulwich until this weekend when they lost 5-2 at home. Maybe he is injured? If he could replicate his form of last season i’d have him back in a heartbeat.
I couldn't really understand why we didn't sign Clifton anyway. Played a significant role in our survival last season.
EastTerracer

Lord Elpus wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 1:23 pm I couldn't really understand why we didn't sign Clifton anyway. Played a significant role in our survival last season.
We certainly lack anyone with his ability to hold the ball up and lay it off. That alone made us a significantly better team as others could play off him. Defence, midfield and attack all seem to be underperforming currently.
HamptonMad

Hope the Floodlights work Tuesday. You put them spare bulbs in yet Big Rich
Big Rich

HamptonMad wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:09 pm Hope the Floodlights work Tuesday. You put them spare bulbs in yet Big Rich
Yes, all fitted HM, including the ones signed by Dowse (you might see the shadow cast on the pitch). No charge for the club as I know they’re short of cash.

Not sure what to expect tonight. Hopefully an attacking side, a good performance right from the start and a solid three points.
Tony

Certainly need a better performance but more importantly three points. Weymouth are just above us in the league and this would normally be one of the games targeted for a win. Depending on fitness, I would like to see Seymour, Hall and Bloomfield all starting. I guess recruited to be starters but so far rarely seen them on the pitch at the same time.
HamptonMad

Big Rich wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:11 am
HamptonMad wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:09 pm Hope the Floodlights work Tuesday. You put them spare bulbs in yet Big Rich
Yes, all fitted HM, including the ones signed by Dowse (you might see the shadow cast on the pitch). No charge for the club as I know they’re short of cash.

Not sure what to expect tonight. Hopefully an attacking side, a good performance right from the start and a solid three points.
Dont forget The flask of soup Big Rich it will get a bit chilly later.
Big Rich

HamptonMad wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:09 pm
Big Rich wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:11 am

Dont forget The flask of soup Big Rich it will get a bit chilly later.
Tomato soup packed already. If Hampton win I may have some minestrone too.
Big Rich

Up the Hampton! Three points tonight!