New Owners catch up

Discussion of all things related to the club and first team
Josh2002

A tiktok posted today, catching up with the new owners. https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJEyTY4E/
KewBeaver

Very interesting.

And there is a part two to follow sometime soon [part one has been posted on LinkedIn as well as Tiktok]
Josh2002

Also now up on the X/Twitter page.
EastTerracer

I think we got the explanation of why we are wearing all blue :roll:
EastTerracer

Chris Fralic is describing himself as Founding Owner of the club on LinkedIn. Looking good for his age. :lol:
geedub

Part 2 now up: https://twitter.com/HAMRICHFC/status/17 ... 6823294259

Already looking ahead to the blockbuster HamRich biopic movie...
EastTerracer

I'd be more interested in hearing about why they are involved and what they expect to achieve through it than which brother they would take to dinner.
Alphawave

Some American accents there.
KewBeaver

I wonder if Ted Lasso is indeed boosting our attendances??

At the recent Worthing midweek game - there were quite a few Americans on the main terrace (not the shareholders featured in the videos).

I also note that in a recent newspaper article - that there are a lot of American tourists visiting The Prince's Head pub in Richmond - so perhaps the Ted Lasso strategy is working for the club....? Ted Lasso is even name checked in the biogs on LinkedIn of one of the shareholders.
geedub

Third and final part up now https://x.com/HAMRICHFC/status/1720380070504628410?s=20
We mainly learn about cuisine preferences this time...

Interesting that Jerry Ferrario is not included in this series - the "owner syndicate" therefore comprises at least 7 people (the 4 here, the brothers and Jerry).
It's probably a case of the bigger the syndicate the better (as long as everybody stays on good terms with each other.)
Tony

Just go onto Companies House website to see the full list of shareholders in Ramayana.
EastTerracer

RAMAYANA VENTURES LIMITED is listed as having significant control (75% or more) of HAMPTON AND RICHMOND BOROUGH FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED and has just 3 directors: Scott Edward FORBES, Rafaele PETRUZZO and Stefano PETRUZZO.

HAMPTON AND RICHMOND BOROUGH FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED lists many active directors but perhaps they do not all have ownership: Jacques Robert LE BARS, Simon Edward Michael DAVERS, Christopher John Llewellyn DAVIES, Scott Edward FORBES, Benjamin Arthur Charles HUDSON, William KING, James David NEWMAN, Richard James PARSONS, Bruno PETRUZZO, Philip James WELLER, Rafaele PETRUZZO and Stefano PETRUZZO.

So of the "owners" featured in the recent videos, only Scott Forbes seems to be a director.

Via LinkedIn we can see that all the characters in the video and others claim some sort of club ownership or other role:

Stefano PETRUZZO - Principal Owner / Executive Director
Rafaele PETRUZZO - Principal Owner / Executive Director
Scott Forbes - Chairman Richmond Sports Group (Owner Hampton & Richmond Beavers) i.e. a nonsensical title
Chris Fralic - Founding Owner
Tom Christopoul - Co-Owner/Investor
Chris Damico - Founding Owner
James Garvey - Co-Owner
Jacques Le Bars - Chairman
Ben Hudson - Vice Chairman

Jerry Ferrario doesn't seem to appear anywhere.

It is all very confusing and I am trying to pull together more info but perhaps we can crowdsourse some clarity here. Please contribute what you know.