FA Trophy draw today

Discussion of all things related to the club and first team
TW2-Beaver
Site Admin

This from Russell Grant. We are ball 38.
Attachments
Screenshot_20231120_133942_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Big Rich

Great draw, away to Southend!
Shepperton Supporter

Another of these ex Football clubs in the National league. They average over 6000 for home league games. Their league position is false as they have had a ten point deduction.
Currently around third in the form charts. No doubt they will fancy their chances against us.
TW3 Beaver

Shepperton Supporter wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:23 pm Another of these ex Football clubs in the National league. They average over 6000 for home league games. Their league position is false as they have had a ten point deduction.
Currently around third in the form charts. No doubt they will fancy their chances against us.
Or they may be more interested in a Play Off push.
Mucky knees

I remember Kingstonian winning at roots Hall. I should know because I was there!!!
HamptonMad

1.0 K's. Jan 2001
DanielNotley

I think playing Southend is good for us as if we go up at the end of the season at least we know roughly where we will be?

Personally I think if the tactics are right Hampton can probably get a draw or a late winner at Roots Hall, (sorry I don't know if it will go to replays) but if so play Southend on a cold Tuesday night at the Beveree in a replay where the ground would be rocking and am sure Hampton can pull off the shock off the competition, what do others think?
GRTourist

I'm really interested to see how Southend approach it.

On the one hand, despite their excellent league form their ten point deduction means that whilst they should be 6th, they're only four points from the drop zone. They don't have a massive squad, and logic would suggest they'll need to prioritise the league. But, a good cup run would bring much needed financial reward for their club.
Les1949

DanielNotley wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:57 am I think playing Southend is good for us as if we go up at the end of the season at least we know roughly where we will be?

Personally I think if the tactics are right Hampton can probably get a draw or a late winner at Roots Hall, (sorry I don't know if it will go to replays) but if so play Southend on a cold Tuesday night at the Beveree in a replay where the ground would be rocking and am sure Hampton can pull off the shock off the competition, what do others think?
No replays, no extra time, all decided on the day by penalties
TW3 Beaver

Hampton fans will probably be in the North Bank.

https://www.southendunited.co.uk/tickets/home-tickets/

Glad that they have chosen to not use the West Stands full name.