RogerSW

For those interested, published yesterday
https://find-and-update.company-informa ... ng-history
Les1949

Sustainable?
TW10

tells you very little
KewBeaver

The Trust director is listed on the board so one would hope he know about potential moves to Sunbury or Kempton Park? [from the thread - Slough home on the 1st]
Shepperton Supporter

KewBeaver wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:15 pm The Trust director is listed on the board so one would hope he know about potential moves to Sunbury or Kempton Park? [from the thread - Slough home on the 1st]
You would have to ask him.
It is more likely that this discussion, if it has taken place, would be at investors level.
Tony

TW10 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:47 pm tells you very little
One thing is notable is the loss for the year £345,000 is by a long way the largest loss the club has ever made. I suspect this includes a lot of one off costs relating to the takeover so may not give a true view of the underlying run rate profitability. Shareholders may get a chance to drill down into these figures at the AGM whenever that is held. The key question will be to what extent if any the day to day running costs and playing budget have increased over previous budgets. The loss has been funded by the substantial equity injection from the parent company Ramayana so the cash position remains reasonably healthy and as we know Ramayana has substantial funds which could provide additional equity as and when needed. I note there is a small parental loan which I presume would have needed NL approval and be subordinated to there creditors.