Alec

Discussion of all things related to the club and first team
Lord Elpus

According to Alec himself on Twitter/X he's been given a lifetime ban, home and away. Not sure how the away one is really enforceable but whatever has happened, that is a real shame.
Josh2002

Just read it all, a real shame and sad to hear.
EastTerracer

Was it for using the new club badge without permission ? :shock:
https://twitter.com/AlecJames_94/status ... 49/photo/1
KewBeaver

I wasn't at the game last Saturday and I don't what incident took place but a lifetime ban seems very harsh.
Aren't bans in the football league generally three years?
HamptonMad

Alec has been a playing member at Hampton Hill Cricket Club for over 20 years. I have always found him to be very polite and well behaved on and off the pitch. The life Away ban cannot be enforced without a ban by a judge.
Cliffp

Club car leaves broad lane for away games Alec and always space for an extra passenger as normally just HM, Mr Barbell and Big Rich. As HM says the away ban is not enforceable so you are welcome jump in. Soup optional but always gratefully received.
Mucky knees

After a recent match Alec helped load my rollator on the bus to Kingston outside Sr. John's superstore

MK
Big Rich

Cliffp wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:30 pm Club car leaves broad lane for away games Alec and always space for an extra passenger as normally just HM, Mr Barbell and Big Rich. As HM says the away ban is not enforceable so you are welcome jump in. Soup optional but always gratefully received.
Well said Cliff. Alec always welcome in the club car with his thermos of soup.