Bath here on Tuesday

Discussion of all things related to the club and first team
EastTerracer

TW10 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:22 am Both the brothers were there in the box at the top with Paul Tisdale and a couple of the investors.
I think they were modelling the new red caps at one point.
Whoryer

I thought it looked like one of them in a red cap,but cause I didn't see either of them walking round I wasn't sure
Shepperton Supporter

I understand that Steve Perrryman was there as well as he is a friend of Paul Tisdale.
Les1949

..and the announced crowd was?
geedub

Les1949 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:05 am ..and the announced crowd was?
540 I believe
TW3 Beaver

Whoryer wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:42 am Anyone know if we are meant to be getting a plastic pitch or not in the summer?
This was discussed in the interview with the brothers, which went out around Christmas time.
Tony

The cost of 3Gs has gone up massively from when we first looked at the possibility. I would argue there are better things to spend the money now on but does leave open the question of how the funding shortfall will be met. Shareholders would be the only answer I can think of.
Shepperton Supporter

Must say I am somewhat perplexed by team selection. Brown seems to disappeared from the squad, was in my book a strange addition from the start. Whittingham recalled from Havant, used as sub on Saturday then not in the squad on Tuesday.
Perhaps it might be a little premature but a topic of squad changes both departures and additions could prove a discussion point?
EastTerracer

Shepperton Supporter wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:19 am Perhaps it might be a little premature but a topic of squad changes both departures and additions could prove a discussion point?
There are several players who are barely used, for whatever reason, and most likely must be on the way out.
Shepperton Supporter

Tony wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:58 am The cost of 3Gs has gone up massively from when we first looked at the possibility. I would argue there are better things to spend the money now on but does leave open the question of how the funding shortfall will be met. Shareholders would be the only answer I can think of.
I can understand this point. We are not in a position to see how the budget was constructed for this, but what was the breakdown between income and cost savings and thus the break even figure.
TW10

Maybe the manager has a bias to use the younger players who are near full time (or do the additional morning training). That’s the only reason why Wishart has been dropped in favour of Pitblado when Wishart is technically a much better player and was having a great season. It maybe also explains why Dean Inman is out of the side. Inman would walk into most sides in this league. Either way, sadly, it looks like Inman and Wishart will be on their way at the end of the season though i hope i am wrong.
Shepperton Supporter

EastTerracer wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:21 am
There are several players who are barely used, for whatever reason, and most likely must be on the way out.
Would agree, a detailed look at the players signed on gives several categories. Long term injuries, retired, injury prone, out on loan, loaned to club, struggling to play a full match. In addition there are others who are not right for a club looking at , what we have been lead to believe, promotion in the next level.