Season ticket prices frozen

Discussion of all things related to the club and first team
LouisFell

It was £140 this season for those who had historically paid £140. It was also £160 this season for those who had paid £160. Whatever you previously paid, that is the frozen price for the 24/25 season until the specified date when the early bird/renewal window closes. Please see my comment in other thread for more info. If anyone has any confusion, please email enquiries@hamrichfc.com
Alphawave

The links in the email about renewing season tickets aren't working for me on desktop or mobile.

Is anyone else having problems?
Josh2002

Working fine for me.
Jamie

LouisFell wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:23 pm It was £140 this season for those who had historically paid £140. It was also £160 this season for those who had paid £160. Whatever you previously paid, that is the frozen price for the 24/25 season until the specified date when the early bird/renewal window closes. Please see my comment in other thread for more info. If anyone has any confusion, please email enquiries@hamrichfc.com
Fair play to club for keeping the same, great saving on match day ticket prices. Well done.
KewBeaver

I think the pricing is fair.

They talk about a new membership scheme. Why don't they work the supporters trust so every season ticket holder automatically becomes a trust member.
Quite a few teams in the football league do or have done this scheme.
Tony

KewBeaver wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:15 pm I think the pricing is fair.

They talk about a new membership scheme. Why don't they work the supporters trust so every season ticket holder automatically becomes a trust member.
Quite a few teams in the football league do or have done this scheme.
I suspect the new membership scheme is partly to dilute the influence of the Trust not enhance it. You can’t automatically make ST holders Trust members. They might not want to.