St Albans City away

Discussion of all things related to the club and first team
Shepperton Supporter

I can’t see us changing our manager it would be in my opinion a dangerous move and counterproductive.
As for the future and the makeup of the squad, most contributors on here have already highlighted the area that need strengthening.
Perhaps when the season has completely finished a more in depth debate on this topic might be interesting. From the current list of players we know that Julian and Inman will be missing. Cheadle, Whittingham, Solomon, Wishart will follow reading other comments. The switch to morning training might preclude someone like Donaldson. There are some loan players Fadahunsi and Gibson-Hammond who I would be surprised to be retained. Dreyer has played and looks to be Inman’s replacement.
Tony

Mel’s comments now online. Seems like a few injury issues for Maidstone. Put in the best players and see what they can do to get the point.
Shepperton Supporter

Tony wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:56 am Mel’s comments now online. Seems like a few injury issues for Maidstone. Put in the best players and see what they can do to get the point.
Yes I heard them, he seems a bit down with the result and the injuries.