2026/27 Cup Competitions

Discussion of all things related to the club and first team
Josh2002
Posts: 1656
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:11 am

We will play Hayes and Yeading away in the Middlesex Senior Cup Second Round, week commencing 20th October.
RogerB
Posts: 224
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:10 pm

JimS wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2026 12:53 pm Fyi a fellow supporter pal of mine who doesn't post here tells me that last week he emailed the club (using the contact info on the official website) referencing this thread asking if the club were investigating and/or planning to issue a statement. He hasn't yet received a reply but he will keep me posted as I will you.

(If anyone has a direct email address for a club official I can pass it on to him should he wish to try someone else in the absence of a reply in a week or so).
Just to try to prevent this being quietly shunted away by the club…
I emailed Richard Parsons (who I assume is still club secretary) last Monday about the Kinetic debacle, using the email address I have contacted him with in the past - secretary@hrbfc.co.uk . This time I have received no reply or acknowledgement.
Lord Elpus
Posts: 1273
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:09 pm

RogerB wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2026 6:16 pm
JimS wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2026 12:53 pm Fyi a fellow supporter pal of mine who doesn't post here tells me that last week he emailed the club (using the contact info on the official website) referencing this thread asking if the club were investigating and/or planning to issue a statement. He hasn't yet received a reply but he will keep me posted as I will you.

(If anyone has a direct email address for a club official I can pass it on to him should he wish to try someone else in the absence of a reply in a week or so).
Just to try to prevent this being quietly shunted away by the club…
I emailed Richard Parsons (who I assume is still club secretary) last Monday about the Kinetic debacle, using the email address I have contacted him with in the past - secretary@hrbfc.co.uk . This time I have received no reply or acknowledgement.
That's really disappointing to hear.
However, I'm starting to wonder if the club have got themselves into some kind of long term arrangement with Kinetic and are finding it hard to make any comment yet. Might also explain why our owner/chairman or General Manager (or whatever his title is) hasn't said anything. Well, in the absence of any other info that's the kind of thought you arrive at...
JimS
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2024 3:02 pm

RogerB wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2026 6:16 pm
JimS wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2026 12:53 pm Fyi a fellow supporter pal of mine who doesn't post here tells me that last week he emailed the club (using the contact info on the official website) referencing this thread asking if the club were investigating and/or planning to issue a statement. He hasn't yet received a reply but he will keep me posted as I will you.

(If anyone has a direct email address for a club official I can pass it on to him should he wish to try someone else in the absence of a reply in a week or so).
Just to try to prevent this being quietly shunted away by the club…
I emailed Richard Parsons (who I assume is still club secretary) last Monday about the Kinetic debacle, using the email address I have contacted him with in the past - secretary@hrbfc.co.uk . This time I have received no reply or acknowledgement.
I was going to update this thread to say I saw my pal over the weekend and he said he hadn't had a reply. He has therefore emailed them again (using the contact email on the website) saying how disappointed he was that they hadn't even had the courtesy to acknowledge his email even if they didn't want to reply further. He pointed out that the email address on the website may be out of date which would also be disappointing but for a different reason.

Whatever the ins and outs of the matter if supporters take the trouble to contact the club they surely deserve a reply. To me it doesn't sit well for a "community" club.
RogerB
Posts: 224
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:10 pm

I sent a second email to Richard Parsons, this time on the @hamrich.com address and…success!…I had a very prompt and detailed reply from Joe Monks.
Lord Elpus
Posts: 1273
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:09 pm

RogerB wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:46 pm I sent a second email to Richard Parsons, this time on the @hamrich.com address and…success!…I had a very prompt and detailed reply from Joe Monks.
Thanks for the update Roger, while I wouldn't ask you to fully quote the response, did you find it convincing or satisfactory? Thanks
RogerB
Posts: 224
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:10 pm

Lord Elpus wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:07 pm
RogerB wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:46 pm I sent a second email to Richard Parsons, this time on the @hamrich.com address and…success!…I had a very prompt and detailed reply from Joe Monks.
Thanks for the update Roger, while I wouldn't ask you to fully quote the response, did you find it convincing or satisfactory? Thanks
I don’t think it would be appropriate on here to quote chunks from Joe’s reply, Nick, but yes the club does seem to be dealing with the matter in a way we would approve of.
Post Reply